Rodent Control | Wasp Control | Spider Control | Ant Control
When your Hyrum home gets an invasion of rodents, you might suddenly feel the need to jump up onto the nearest chair. If you are more daring, you might go for a broom and attempt to defend yourself. Either way, there is nothing fun about an infestation of rodents. If you and your home are suffering from these insidious invaders, you can count on Elevate Pest Control to provide serious rodent control in Hyrum. Eliminating rodents is what we do best.
Do you Know Rodents?
Have you ever heard the adage, ‘know your enemy’? There are a lot of crazy facts about rodents that might make you want to find a taller chair to jump up on. Here are a few things you might know about these furry invaders.
- Amazing Acrobatics: Roof rats are skilled climbers. They are easily able to scale trees and electrical wires to gain access to your attic. That little furry mouse in your kitchen can jump as high as a foot, but the real jumping skills go to the squirrels. A squirrel can launch its body upwards of four feet, and jump nine feet horizontally.
- Making Houdini Look Bad: Mice might look big and furry, but they can fit through tiny holes. If you have a gap around a gas line, electrical conduit, or even under your door, a mouse can fit through the hole is the size of a nickel. Rats on the other hand, can fit through a quarter sized space. Houdini would be jealous.
- Super Swimmers: A mouse can swim upwards of a half mile, while a rat can tread water for three days, and hold their breath for a long time. In fact, if you tried to flush a rat down the toilet, it would easily be able to survive the trip.
- Masters of Destruction: Voles in your yard will kill young trees and eat the bulbs of your favorite flowers. Rats and mice have teeth that never stop growing. They will chew on everything to keep their teeth at the right size. Your furniture, walls, and electrical wiring are all in danger of being ruined.
- Incredible Incisors: Not only will rodents chew on everything, but they have some super charged teeth. Rats can easily chew through cinderblock and tin.
- Vectors of Disease: Rats spend time navigating sewers and garbage. It has been estimated that the foot of a rat has around a million viruses, bacteria, and parasites. Rodents transmit nasty sicknesses like Hantavirus, Salmonellosis, Leptospirosis, and Rat-bite fever.
- Super Smart: Rats have been compared to chimpanzees as far as intelligence goes. If the entrance to their nest is blocked, they can problem solve a new way and find a completely new entry point.
Elevate Pest Control Provides Rodent Control in Hyrum
When you are looking for local rodent control, we have the certifications, experience, and training needed to make a difference. We understand rodents and we know how to get them out of your house. No matter how bad or severe the infestation, we have a solution to the problem. Not only do we eliminate the rodents that have infiltrated your home, but we find all of their potential entry points and seal them up. Rodents might be able to chew through tough materials, but we secure your home and keep it sealed. Our technicians are not afraid to check the terrifying places of your home. If you have a dark crawl space, we willing to go inside to find the infestation. We check attics, sheds, and perform a complete perimeter walk around your home. We are dedicated to providing serious rodent control in Hyrum. When you want real rodent solutions the right way, the first time, you need to call in the professionals with Elevate Pest Control.
Other Service Areas in Utah:
If you do not see your location on the list, please contact us to learn more about our service areas.